Antitrust Paralegal - DC
- Washington, DC
One of our leading international law firms is seeking an Antitrust Paralegal to join their growing team!
Antitrust Paralegal - Washington, DC
Global Competition Review has named the firm in its “Global Elite” list of the top antitrust and competition practices for many years. The antitrust practice handles complex merger and acquisition competition clearances before the US and international regulators. They also litigate a variety of antitrust disputes around the country. The Firm has a long history of social responsibility and supporting the communities in which our people live and work.
The Antitrust Paralegal will provide legal support to attorneys in the firm’s global Antitrust & Competition practice area. The paralegal will work closely with partners and associates, both in the US and internationally, to support significant transactional and litigation matters and facilitate a seamless flow of information between their attorneys and clients.
As an Antitrust Paralegal, you will:
- Conduct research and industry analysis relating to M&A transactions
- Produce data maps that support the analysis of market shares in specific industries and markets
- Manage hard copy and electronic documents in litigation and investigations, including maintaining data rooms for corporate transactions
- Assist with preparation of agency filings, court filings, document productions, and other materials
- Communicate directly with clients and travel to client sites as needed to interview employees as part of document production
- Research antitrust law developments, follow ongoing cases and provide updates to attorneys as directed
- Provide support to attorneys in preparation for pitches and client meetings, reviewing and analyzing client and industry background information
- Provide support throughout antitrust investigations or litigation process, providing case management for assigned cases
- Contribute to team effort by achieving required results with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal Certificate
- At least two (2) years of related work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work flexible and/or fluctuating work hours
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Recruiting / Account Management
www.alchemylegalrecruiting.com • https://www.facebook.com/alchemylegal/
Thursday, May 30, 2019