Strategic Pricing Manager – DC
- Washington, DC
Strategic Pricing Manager – Washington, DC
One of our major law firms has an opening for an experienced Strategic Pricing Manager in the Washington, DC office. Their Strategic Pricing team is responsible for developing creative pricing solutions and implementing project management best practices to ensure that the Firm meets its profitability goals. They are currently building a high-caliber, experienced team that can respond to the needs of the Firm’s lawyers and clients. The Strategic Pricing Manager will play a critical role in discharging the Strategic Pricing team’s responsibilities and contribute significantly towards the Firm’s financial objectives.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles normally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent.
- At least three (3) or more years of financial analytics and/or pricing experience in a fast-paced, service-intensive environment. Prior law firm experience developing alternative fee arrangements (AFAs) is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in a client-facing role is preferred.
- Ability to clearly and concisely summarize complex quantitative concepts, both orally and in written communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint.
- High level of proficiency in financial modeling and spreadsheet functionality.
- Proven ability to manipulate data effectively and present findings to management and lawyers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a variety of key stakeholders, both lawyers and staff, to support the development of profitable AFAs.
- Advise and educate lawyers on the potential risks and rewards of AFAs, such as fixed fees, partial and full contingent matters, and blended rates.
- Provide leadership in the development and evaluation of alternative fee arrangements with appropriate consideration of quantitative and qualitative criteria.
- Serve as key resource for client development and marketing teams. Ensure fee proposals are consistent with the Firm’s strategic goals and appropriately capture value.
- Liaise with marketing, accounting, and other departments to identify and deploy operational best practices.
- Deliver excellent customer service in response to lawyers and client requests.
- Other duties/projects as assigned and deemed appropriate by management.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Account Manager & Executive Recruiter
Monday, July 6, 2020