Corporate Paralegal – San Francisco, CA
One of our Full-Service Corporate boutique firms is seeking qualified paralegals in their San Francisco office.
Qualities that they look for in a paralegal:
What they offer:
1. Exciting work and phenomenal deal flow. Over the past five years alone, they advised clients in well over 800 VC/Angel financings and 85 acquisitions. They are working with clients backed by tier-one venture capitalists. Our clients are doing deals with global enterprise players. On the investor side, we represent about 2 dozen prominent VCs, “Super Angels” and individual angels. They are consistently across the table from the largest firms in Silicon Valley.
2. Significantly lower billable hours expectations. Their associates and paralegals average around 1,200-1,300 hours per year, including unlimited hours billed to the firm/pro bono
3. Competitive compensation. They offer full medical, vision and dental coverage (for employees and dependents), as well as a 401(k) plan, a monthly transportation and smartphone subsidies.
4. Outstanding colleagues. They bring the passion and commitment to their work here as they brought to previous firms. They also bring a love of fun and good humor that was often missing from these prior jobs.
5. Entrepreneurial spirit. They represent entrepreneurs (and the people who support them) and they are entrepreneurs themselves. They are building a different type of law firm that provides excellent counsel in an ultra-responsive manner and remains fun with time for personal pursuits and passions. You can help them continue to build something great