Experienced Litigation Associate - Palo Alto or San Jose
- Palo Alto, CA
Experienced Litigation Associate - Palo Alto and/or San Jose
We are working with a full service law firm with offices in Palo Alto and downtown San Jose, has an immediate opening in the San Jose location for a litigation associate to join our experienced group of trial attorneys litigating elder financial abuse, breach of fiduciary duty and other trust and estate cases.
- They seek candidates with 6+ years of solid litigation experience, but prior expertise in the particular subject matter of this field is not required.
- Interested candidates must have experience appearing in court, taking and defending depositions, mediations, and strong analytical and writing skills.
- Trial experience is not required, but a plus; the candidate must be willing to develop trial experience.
- Ideal candidates will have some experience, or at least a strong interest in learning, some or all of the following areas: financial elder abuse, breach of fidiciuary duties, real estate, will or trust contests, title to or interest in business entities, recovery of assets, removal of trustees, and fiduciary accounting and conservatorships.
- Candidates must be a current member of the State of California in good standing.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, June 12, 2019