Litigation Associate Attorney – Boca Raton, Florida
The bulk of their cases in Florida are for their client (the insurance carrier, insurance defense).
A commercial litigation firm with a nationwide practice, is seeking candidates for an experienced attorney position in its Boca Raton, FL office. Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- a current license to practice law in Florida;
- 2 - 7+ years of experience;
- an ability to run his or her own litigation matters with minimal supervision;
- a desire to have contact with clients and build his or her own practice;
- outstanding legal research, writing, and advocacy skills; and
- excellent academic credentials.
2,000 billable target.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement
To view all of our open positions: