Estate Planning Attorney – Orange County, CA
A mid-sized law firm in Orange County, California that focuses on Business Planning, Estate Planning, Income Tax Planning, Charitable Sector, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
1,600 billable target.
We are seeking a highly-capable, motivated attorney to work with Estate Planning clients in all aspects of the Estate Planning process.
Responsibilities and duties include:
· Develop foundational estate plans for clients, including office meetings, phone calls, correspondence, research, and document drafting
· Work on advanced estate and income tax planning matters
· Evaluate and coordinate/update template documents, letters, procedures
· Attend continuing education seminars and study on own
· Prepare for and participate in firm-sponsored seminars
· J.D. from an accredited law school; a member in good standing of the California Bar
· Ideally 3-12+ years of estate planning experience preferred
· A background in tax law is preferred
· Broad knowledge of corporate matters affecting closely held companies is helpful
· Ability to interact comfortably with management; strong drafting skills; interpersonal skills; highly team-oriented
· Commitment to professionalism; flexibility as to the types of projects assigned
· Ability to be involved in and potentially manage high-pressure and complex estate planning-related business transactions
PPO medical plan with employer funded HSA
401(k) plan with significant employer matching
Great working environment
Only law firm voted as an Orange County Register 2016 and 2017 Top Workplace
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations).
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement