Trusts / Estates Attorney - Burlingame, CA
- Burlingame, CA
Trusts/Estates Attorney Needed – Burlingame, CA (SF bay area)
We are working with a great boutique law firm. They are a top-tier trust and estate firm located in Burlingame, between San Francisco and Palo Alto. We have an immediate opening for a full time trust and estates associate. Be part of our burgeoning practice, implementing the most sophisticated planning techniques on behalf of clients from Silicon Valley and beyond. Learn from and develop your skills with some of the leading trust and estate practitioners.
REQUIREMENTS AND DETAILS:
- Experienced estate planning lawyer with broad experience including complex estate, tax and wealth planning.
- Minimum three years experience (3-20 years) directly applicable to firm’s area of emphasis. Equivalent experience eligible for re-positioning include: tax-oriented real property and transactional practice.
- Primary areas include estate and tax planning for high net worth individuals and families, estate administration, income tax, transfer tax and charitable planning, as well as pass-through entity (LLCs and LPs) and business succession planning.
- Firm supports business development and path to partnership.
- No book of business required.
- Position requires superior communication, drafting, writing, research and analytical skills, with the ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Associate will be encouraged to develop and remain a high level of professional expertise and visibility.
- Experience and expertise in Federal and California tax law required.
- Licensed in California. Familiarity and experience with San Francisco Bay Area important but not required.
- Solid work ethic and ambitious in a team context – not at expense of team.
- Problem-solving manner, ability to work with variety of personalities and under pressure.
- Team orientated, including experience working in groups (with lawyers, paralegals, as well as clients).
- Client service orientation and high touch responsiveness expected.
- Financial background pertinent to client base and transactions necessary.
- Proficiency with technology – ideally, self-sufficient in generation of routine work product.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement
To view all of our open positions:
Monday, February 18, 2019