Litigation Paralegal- San Francisco, CA
- San Francisco, CA
Litigation Paralegal- San Francisco Ca
Qualification and Experience
The candidate must have a paralegal certificate from an approved program and/or a strong background in legal procedures and litigation.
- 5-15 years of paralegal experience is preferred.
- Must be proficient in the Firm’s litigation support software, CaseLogistix, CaseNotebook, iCreate, and FormsWorkFlow.
- Must have strong organizational skills and must be able to handle the demands and pressures of a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are needed.
- Knowledge of and understanding of court filing procedures and court rules is critical.
- Knowledge of properly formatting citations and is familiar with the Blue Book and CA Style is must.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate.
Tuesday, January 29, 2019