Market Manager (Regulatory) - DC
- Washington, DC
One of our leading international law firms is seeking a Market Manager (Regulatory) to join their growing team!
Market Manager, Regulatory - Washington, DC
This firm is a leading international law firm with a diversified business practice representing commercial, industrial and financial enterprises both publicly and privately held. The Firm has a long history of social responsibility and supporting the communities in which our people live and work.
The Market Manager maintains the business development relationship with attorneys in the Regulatory practice group. This position develops and implements business development strategies in order to expand client relationships and increase revenue and brand recognition, while overseeing the business development team members and departmental processes.
As a Market Manager, you will:
- Manage the workflow and performance of the Business Development team members
- Provide ongoing performance feedback and participate in the annual staff performance evaluation process
- Identify and analyze opportunities for new business, client growth and cross-selling
- Prepare and present proposals to practice group leaders and partners
- Manage lateral partner integration programs, including creating plans, tracking progress and preparing reports
- Oversee the request for proposal (RFP) management process for the designated practice area
- Develop strategic response plans and review and approve written materials and presentations
- Manage, review and track the business development budget for the designated practice group
- Consult with attorneys to develop and monitor individual business development goals and plans
- Oversee the execution of client and designated practice group events
- Review collateral for the designated practice group, including practice-wide communications, brochures, and presentations
- Monitor client and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least seven (7) years of related work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Knowledge of client relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Ability to travel and work flexible and/or fluctuating work hours
- Ability to work independently and under own direction and initiative
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Recruiting / Account Management
www.alchemylegalrecruiting.com • https://www.facebook.com/alchemylegal/
Thursday, May 30, 2019