Trusts & Estates Secretary - Century City
- Los Angeles, CA
Trusts & Estates Secretary – Century City
The Trusts & Estates Secretary position will entail supporting 3 - 4 busy attorneys in the Firm’s Trusts and Estates and Tax Practice Groups. The ideal candidate would have experience in the areas of estate planning, probate, trust administration and tax.
- Organizes and sends out large amount of documents (estate plans, trust administration documents, and correspondence/packages to taxing authorities).
- Assures that documents are properly scanned and saved into document management system.
- Conducts conflict checks for prospective matters, prepares client engagement agreements and conflict waivers, and submits new client forms into accounting system.
- Creates and edits drafts of documents using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Answers incoming telephone calls in a timely and professional manner and communicates an accurate message on behalf of the caller.
- Sends/receives/manages e-mails and related attachments using Outlook.
- Arranges meetings and schedules appointments; opens, sorts and distributes mail.
- Notarizes documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- A minimum of 2 years of legal secretarial experience. Proficiency in trusts and estates and tax terminology and procedures is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be an energetic self-starter who is enthusiastic about performing and learning varied support tasks.
- Must be proficient in Windows and with Microsoft Office including MS Word and Outlook.
- Accurate typing skills of 65+ wpm.
- California notary (or willingness to become a California notary) required. Firm pays expenses of establishing or renewing notary status.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Recruiting / Account Management
www.alchemylegalrecruiting.com • https://www.facebook.com/alchemylegal/
Tuesday, April 16, 2019