Associate Attorney, Workplace and Campus Investigations - San Rafael, CA
Law firm is dedicated to conducting independent workplace and Title IX campus investigations in California. We are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and analytical
Associate Attorney to join our dynamic team in San Rafael, CA.
A successful candidate must have at least four years of experience practicing law in California with a preferred background in employment law.
Strong writing and analytical skills are essential to this position.
Firm is committed to providing all Associates with robust ongoing training in the area of neutral
investigations, through our Associate Training Program headed by the Firm’s Director of Associate
Development. As an Associate at VM you can expect to:
• Draft detailed investigative reports, documents, and correspondence;
• Conduct investigations from intake to completion, including witness interviews;
• Review, interpret, analyze and evaluate witness statements, documents and physical evidence
collected during investigations;
• Review, summarize, create and organize legal documents and information;
• Receive ongoing training and mentorship;
• Travel frequently within California; and,
• May also perform other duties as appropriate to the skill, experience and education level of the candidate, and the needs of the Firm.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement