Billing Specialist - Nashville
- Nashville, TN
Billing Specialist - Nashville, Tennessee
One of our major law firm seeks an experienced Billing Specialist in its Nashville, Tennessee office. Key responsibilities include assisting billing attorneys with prompt client billing, reviewing pre-bills, generating accurate invoices and encouraging cyclical billing practices. Other responsibilities include regularly following up on unbilled accounts, ensuring that all functions are completed timely and with high service levels, and anticipating and troubleshooting Issues from the perspective of policy, personnel/attorneys and clients.
- Candidate should have strong computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Candidate should have strong typing/keyboard skills and be able to use a 10-key calculator by touch.
- Candidate should have the ability to self-direct, prioritize tasks and work with minimum supervision and with Individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail and the willingness to work as part of a team are highly desired.
- Candidate should have a BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related experience, preferably in a large legal services or professional services organization.
- Knowledge of effective legal billing procedures and of computerized legal billing systems and electronic online billing applications (Aderant Expert) is a plus.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, August 6, 2019