- San Francisco, CA
Patent Secretary – San Francisco, CA
One of our law firms is seeking a patent secretary for their growing firm in San Francisco, Ca.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as an IP Prosecution legal secretary
- Strong knowledge of steps involved in patent prosecution from application filing to issuance of patents
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Pro, Document Management, time entry systems and IP Prosecution specific databases including Inprotech or CPI
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and able to effectively utilize time and resources
- Client service/customer satisfaction oriented
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Tuesday, April 30, 2019