Strategic Pricing Coordinator - DC
- Washington, DC
Strategic Pricing Coordinator – Washington, DC
One of our major law firm’s Strategic Pricing team is responsible for developing creative pricing solutions and implementing project management best practices to ensure that the Firm meets its profitability goals. Our client is currently building a high caliber, experienced team that can respond to the needs of the Firm’s lawyers and clients. The Strategic Pricing Coordinator will report to the Director of Strategic Pricing Analytics and Project Management to support a variety of the Firm’s strategic initiatives, including the development of alternative fee arrangements, execution of legal project management best practices, and analysis of the profitability of client rate agreements.
- Knowledge of business principles normally acquired through completion of a college degree in business, finance, economics, or equivalent.
- 3-5+ experience within a law firm or professional services organization is highly desirable.
- An intermediate level of expertise in spreadsheet functionality is required.
- Candidate must be able to manipulate data and information effectively.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must be proactive and can manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects and complete work within given time constraints.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, exercise sound judgment, and possess the confidence and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with the Firm’s senior management, lawyers, and staff.
- Candidate must be a mature, self-motivated person with a positive, professional attitude, and have excellent references.
- Coordinate with Firm lawyers and staff to develop and input engagement budgets into the Firm’s pricing software tool for monitoring and tracking budget-to-actual performance.
- Assist in the development of budget templates, alternative fee arrangements, and pricing proposals.
- Support existing client/matter teams with ad hoc pricing and reporting needs.
- Monitor and track the Strategic Pricing team’s requests, projects and deliverables utilizing the Firm’s project management software solution.
- Direct email and phone requests to the appropriate Strategic Pricing team members and assist in managing expectations for the timing of completion.
- Schedule and coordinate internal meetings and assist with other administrative duties as needed.
- Deliver excellent customer service in response to Lawyers’ ad hoc requests for client pricing and legal project management support.
- Build strong working relationships with Human Resources partners, Accounting, and points of contact with our respective vendors.
- Perform other payroll related duties as assigned.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, November 12, 2019