Trust & Probate Attorney - San Jose
- San Jose, CA
TRUST ADMINISTRATION & PROBATE ATTORNEY - San Jose, CA
We are working with an established estate and tax planning, and trust administration boutique law firm in the heart of San Jose with unique opportunity for a dynamic and energetic attorney to run the department. The ideal candidate has their LLM in taxation law. They have wonderful clientele, a positive work environment and looking for a team player.
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Member of the California State Bar
- 3-20+ years in the Trusts and Estates practice area
- Administrate a Probate from beginning to end.
- Prepare and manage trust administrations.
- Preparation and analysis of estate, gift, generations skipping tax returns and selective fiduciary income tax returns.
- Handle various tax issues relating to trusts, estates and family business entities.
- Promote and market the firm through professional associations, speaking engagements and networking events.
- Deep understanding of statutes, regulations and court cases pertaining to estate planning and tax matters.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze situations and think critically and creatively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfort with a collaborative and creative environment is essential.
- Smart, confident and articulate.
- Strong legal research and writing skills.
Firm has a 401(k) matching plan and a competitive benefits package!
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, October 15, 2019