Legal Secretary - LA
- Los Angeles, CA
Legal Secretary - Los Angeles, CA
One of our dynamic law firms is currently is looking to add an experienced legal administrative secretary to join their music group in their Los Angeles office.
- 5+ years of legal administrative secretary experience.
- Previous experience in the music industry is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and various legal software applications. Must have exceptional knowledge of Outlook calendaring and scheduling.
- Previous bookkeeping or billing experience highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as this position has heavy client contact via telephone.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized and have great follow-through skills.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Has the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; able to read and interpret written information.
- Strong overall administrative skills including preparing time sheets and travel and expense reports; copying, scanning and coordinating filing; and ability to coordinate extensive itineraries.
For consideration and to hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thursday, January 16, 2020