Administrative Manager- Los Angeles
- Los Angeles, CA
One of our law firms is seeking an experienced Administrative Manager to manage the firm’s administrative resources to include legal secretaries, word processing, reception, administrative support team and file clerks.
- Manage the Los Angeles’ office administrative staff including legal secretaries, word processing team, receptionists, administrative support team and file clerks.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manages performance by communicating expectations; monitoring, and appraising performance; coaching and counseling employees; and developing process and procedure.
- Identifies and coordinates appropriate training for the various groups and individuals.
- Ensures appropriate coverage to meet firm needs. Coordinates vacation/leaves of absence/trial coverage and requisitioning of temporary help.
- Oversees timesheet administration for reporting employees including collecting timesheets, checking for accuracy and completeness, and coordinating with payroll.
- Completes special projects including evaluation and refinement of organizational structure of administrative support, processes, and staff skill set.
- Regularly tracks, reports and makes adjustments to service based on metrics.
- Improves service quality by gathering regular feedback from attorneys and firm management.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Recruiting / Account Management
T: 775-354-4505 • [email protected]
www.alchemylegalrecruiting.com • https://www.facebook.com/alchemylegal/
Friday, January 11, 2019