E-Billing Specialist - DC
- Washington, DC
E-Billing Analyst - Washington, DC
We are working with an AmLaw 100 law firm that seeks a junior-level E-Billing Analyst to join its dynamic team. The E-Billing Analyst is responsible for obtaining e-billed clients’ approval of timekeepers and rates, assisting the Billing group and E-billing Coordinator with troubleshooting e-bill issues, maintaining e-billing software and helping to ensure e-bill compliance with client requirements as well as assisting the E-Billing Coordinator with new e-billing client setup. The hours are M-F 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., but flexibility to work additional hours is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the accurate set up and maintenance of clients for electronic billing by working with Partners, internal staff, vendors and client contacts to gather information, complete necessary documentation.
- Assists with the communication of e-billing guidelines to firm members, including affected billing attorneys, timekeepers, and billing department to ensure compliance with client requirements.
- Ensures compliance of the Firm’s and Clients’ guidelines and setup related software as needed.
- Submits timekeeper and rate information to clients as necessary.
- Assists with the appeals processes to ensure appeals deadlines are met.
- Ensures the accurate set up of electronic billing files. Assists the Billing group with transmitting electronic bills and resolving electronic billing rejections.
- Monthly reconciliation of e-bills to e-billing vendor sites to ensure that all e-bills for month were electronically submitted. Work with the Billing group to finalize submission of missing invoices.
- Responsible for responding to questions regarding client and matter information, timekeeper information, and billing rate information.
- Assists billing partners with client requests including budgets, special reporting, etc.
- Performs research and responds to inquiries from billing partners, clients, Client Accounts Manager and others, as requested.
- Special assignments as given by the Asst. Client Accounts Manager, Billing & Client Accounts Manager, Director of Client Accounts, and/or Chief Financial Officer.
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Flexibility for overtime as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of three years professional service firm billing experience (Elite or CMS accounting system preferred).
- Billing experience must include one year with a concentration in electronic invoice submission utilizing various vendors in the industry.
- Have proficient knowledge in generating and preparing billing related reports.
- Ability to effectively present information orally and in writing.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Windows applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, May 10, 2019