Technology Licensing Associate - Boston
- Boston, MA
Technology Licensing Associate – Boston
One of our prestigious AmLaw 100 firms seeks an associate with 2 to 5+ years of experience to join their Technology Transactions and Licensing practice group in the Boston office. This firm offers challenging work, an entrepreneurial and collegial environment, and a unique opportunity to work with dynamic practice groups throughout the firm.
- 2 to 5 years of legal practice dedicated to technology transactions required, with a minimum of 2 years law firm experience.
- Would consider candidates with 2 to 3 years of experience in general corporate and/ or mergers and acquisitions with a strong interest in licensing.
- Significant experience with the following transactions: technology licensing, collaborations, outsourcing, development agreements, distribution agreements, manufacturing agreements and joint ventures.
- Essential skills include exceptional written and verbal communication, attention to detail, good judgment, a team-oriented attitude, solid interpersonal and analytical skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects across multiple clients at one time.
- Successful candidates will be committed to excellence, teamwork and superior client service.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Not the position you want? Check out our Website! Or forward me your resume and I will find you a place. (Alchemy Legal does not send your resume without your prior consent.)
Thursday, April 4, 2019