Associate Attorney, Workplace and Campus Investigations – San Rafael
Midsized law Corporation is dedicated to conducting workplace and Title IX campus
investigations in California and Nevada. We are an enthusiastic, fun and collegial group of attorneys and
other legal professionals who value excellence and integrity. We have an immediate opening for an
Associate Attorney in our San Rafael office. The successful candidate must have five to eight years of
experience practicing law in California and must have a background in employment law. Strong writing
and analytical skills are essential to this position.
Required Traits: Self-motivated; collaborative and team-oriented; flexible; dependable; detail-oriented;
focused; organized; ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines; strong writing skills; ability to
assess facts with impartiality and eliminate personal biases; strong interpersonal and neutral
interviewing skills; and, comfortable working in a small team environment.
? Draft detailed investigative reports, documents, and correspondence;
• Conduct investigations from intake to completion;
• Conduct witness interviews;
• Review, interpret, analyze and evaluate witness statements, documents and physical evidence
collected during investigations;
• Review, summarize, create and organize legal documents and information;
• Engage in high level communication with clients;
• Mentor more junior associates;
• Travel frequently within California (including to the Firm’s Sacramento office approximately once
per month); and,
• May also perform other duties as appropriate to the skill, experience and education level of the
candidate, and the needs of the office.
Qualifications: Licensed attorney for the State of California with five to eight+ years of experience
practicing law, with a background in employment law. (Experience representing public sector clients a
plus.) Be able to adjust to an ever-changing work day.
We offer a great working environment and competitive salaries based on qualifications and experience.
Benefits include a generous health, dental and vision package, long-term disability, 401(k), holidays,
vacation, and sick time.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement