Corporate – Life Sciences – San Francisco OR Silicon Valley
Class of '13 - '16
Mid-level associate with 2-5 years of M&A/emerging company/venture capital experience representing companies and investors in the technology and/or life sciences industries.Desired experience:
• Emerging companies--experience in organizing corporations and limited liability companies; managing corporate governance matters, minutes/resolutions; preparing employee-related equity agreements and equity incentive programs; managing equity structures and cap tables
• Venture capital transactions--experience in drafting and negotiating documents for, and managing the process of, pre-public financings for companies, VCs, and CVCs; knowledge of securities laws applicable to private placements
• M&A and other complex corporate transactions-experience in drafting M&A agreements and transactional support/diligence; knowledge of joint venture structures
• Capital markets and public companies--familiarity with company-side IPOs, and public company SEC reporting and disclosure
• Strong drafting and analytical skills.
High level of academic achievement and solid law firm experience required.