Corporate Paralegal (M&A)- Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa, CA
One of our TOP 5 firms to work for has an immediate opening in our Orange County Office for a Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions paralegal. The Corporate/M&A paralegal will support multiple Corporate Partners and attorneys in a variety of transactions, including:
- Meeting expectations of billable hours target of 1,725 (unless otherwise specified);
- Preparing and filing organizational documents;
- Drafting board and stockholder resolutions and consents;
- Ordering lien searches and summarizing lien search results;
- Drafting secretary and officer certificates;
- Preparing and updating closing checklists;
- Preparing, collecting, and organizing signature pages;
- Preparing closing binders;
- Maintaining corporate records;
- Working overtime as required; and
- Handling additional related projects as assigned.
- Strong planning, organization, coordination and teamwork skills (including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A proactive approach to getting things done;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- 1-15+ years of relevant Corporate experience (preferred); and
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred); Paralegal Certificate (preferred).
All paralegals must comply with continuing education requirements pursuant to the requirements of their jurisdiction.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Thursday, November 8, 2018