M&A Mid-Level to Senior Associate
- New York, NY
One of our top law firms in NYC is looking for a mid-level to senior associate with experience in mergers and acquisitions.
Candidates with experience and interest in private equity will be prioritized.
- 3-10+ years of M&A experience.
- Familiarity with general corporate/securities work
- Strong skills with drafting and negotiating transaction documents
- Managing client relationships,
- Supervising junior associates
- Handling day-to-day demands
- Work flow requirements of a variety of clients with sophisticated needs.
- High level of academic achievement from a nationally recognized law school required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Thursday, January 3, 2019