Legal Secretary (Corporate & Securities Technology)
- Palo Alto, CA
Legal Secretary (Corporate & Securities Technology) - Palo Alto, CA
The Silicon Valley office has an immediate need for a corporate Legal Secretary to support busy partners and associates.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5-8+ years’ experience as a corporate legal secretary.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills as well as proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Successful candidates must be self-motivated, dependable and have the ability to work well under pressure while handling a variety of secretarial/administrative tasks within a busy legal environment.
- Accuracy, solid attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills are required.
Candidates must have a broad range of executive and legal support skills including but not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support.
- Initiate, draft, edit, and finalize correspondence, reports, and or other materials as requested.
- Prepare engagement letters; open and maintain client files.
- Process, review and edit client bills.
- Proofreading all work including correspondence, memoranda, and other legal documents.
- Screening incoming calls, recording messages, and reading, sorting and processing mail.
- Establishing and maintaining calendar and deadline reminder systems, opening new files, maintaining all client and general files, preparing files to be closed, processing bills, proofing billing sheets, and reviewing and editing bills.
- Maintain systematic follow-up systems to ensure that deadlines are met and that information and material required from other offices is received in a timely basis.
- The successful candidate will also possess the willingness and flexibility to work closely with all departments in assisting with the workflow of the Firm and perform additional duties as needed.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, October 15, 2019