Real Estate/Corporate Associate - Phoenix
- Phoenix, AZ
Real Estate or Corporate Associate - Phoenix, AZ
One of our top law firm's is seeking an associate with excellent academic credentials and 2-6 years of real estate or corporate transactional experience to join its internationally recognized Hotels and Leisure practice. The person hired for this position can expect to assume such responsibilities such as the following.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, hotel management, license and franchise agreements, joint ventures and other documents as necessary
- Handling deal closings
- Performing due diligence and other aspects of transactional work as required
This is an excellent opportunity to work side by side with partners and associates in a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere while enjoying the benefits and resources of a large, international law firm.
- Possesses outstanding oral communication and written communication skills
- Has strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to manage competing demands efficiently and effectively
- Embraces teamwork, values collaboration and works effectively with others
- Is conscientious with a proven attention to detail
- 2-4 years of legal experience in corporate or real estate, with a desire for hotels experience, is required
- Previous law firm experience is required
- Large and sophisticated deal and transaction experience is preferred
- Hotels experience is a plus, but is not mandatory
- Should be licensed or eligible to practice law in the State of Arizona and be in good standing
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, November 25, 2019