Mid-Level Corporate Attorney - Boca Raton
- Boca Raton, FL
Mid-Level Corporate Associate - Boca Raton, FL
One of our national firms has an opening in its growing South Florida offices for a corporate associate in Boca Raton, FL.
- 4-6 years of experience in general M&A practice, strategic transactions and corporate restructurings (including drafting primary deal documents, nondisclosure agreements, letters of intent and other ancillary deal-related agreements, and managing due diligence).
- Ability to draft documents incidental to formation and ongoing business operations of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies (including shareholders and operating agreements)
- Advise on corporate governance matters (including drafting resolutions, preparing board and committee meeting materials and agendas and maintaining corporate records)
- Prepare public company disclosure documents (including preparing Forms 8-K, 10-Q, 10-K, proxy statements and Section 16 filings)
- Counsel public and private companies with respect to securities offerings (including handling private equity and venture capital work, registered public offerings and private placements)
- Draft private placement memoranda and subscription agreements
- Have experience in cross-border transactions.
- Ability to assist with real estate and commercial finance transactions covering joint ventures, secured transactions and licensing, development and/or supply agreement preparation.
- Strong academics (top US law school/large law firm) experience preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese and law practice in Mexico desired.
- Florida bar required; law degree from a Mexican/Brazilian law school is desirable.
For consideration and to hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, March 11, 2020