Conflicts Research Assistant - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Conflicts Research Assistant – San Francisco, CA (Hours: 10:00am - 6:30pm)
We are working with a major AmLaw 100 law firm that seeks an entry-level Conflicts Research Assistant to join its Conflicts Department in the San Francisco office. Position runs thorough and accurate conflicts reports in connection with the intake of new business or new hires to the Firm.Ideal candidates will be recent college graduates with some research-focus experience. Firm is open to considering candidates with research related college internships and/or other undergrad work for the experience requirement.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Runs thorough and accurate conflicts reports in connection with the intake of new business or new hires to the Firm.
- Conducting extensive corporate research using multiple software tools and the internet.
- Liaising with lawyers and secretaries to obtain a complete set of information about incoming work, such as identifying parties and the nature of the matter.
- Crafting appropriate search terms when all corporate and individual names are gathered, running searches in the Firm’s proprietary database and filtering results for relevance.
- Composes concise, accurate, and organized reports of research results to attorneys and others in a timely manner.
- Assists in the maintenance of a confidential internal database of information about firm clients and all related parties to specific matters.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Superior writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently both in teams and independently.
- Experience with the use of the internet for serious research.
- At least 1-2 years of research-focused experience.
- General familiarity with corporate structures.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, October 8, 2019