Legal Secretary - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Legal Secretary - San Francisco, CA
We are working with a great Labor & Employment law firm whose San Francisco office is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their dynamic team.
- Prepares legal documents and/or general correspondence from printed hard copy.
- Prepares court documents for service to opposing parties and federal and state e-filing documents
- Drafts\writes routine business correspondence as requested.
- Comfortable with document management systems.
- Maintain attorney contact list through Outlook as well as calendar scheduling for court dates, meetings and travel arrangements.
- Actively maintain court docket and alert attorneys of deadlines.
- Review and revise, expense reports and pre-bills.
- Proactively seek guidance from other resources, i.e. firm provided resources, attorneys or management when questions arise from clients or outside vendors.
- Maintain a professional, calm and pleasant demeanor when speaking with clients.
- Sound judgment and confidentiality is required.
Significant litigation experience.
Monday, February 4, 2019