Junior IP Attorney-DC (Year 2016-2018)
- Washington, DC
Junior IP Attorney- Washington DC
One of our national law firms known for their exceptional IP practice group is growing! They need 3 attorneys to join their IP practice group in DC. Ideally they are looking for JD’s in the class of 2016-2018.
- The ideal candidate will be a high performer with 1 - 3 years of experience with intellectual property matters, including patent and/or trade secret litigation.
- ITC experience is highly valued.
- Strong academic credentials in law coursework is highly valued.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for client matters.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills are imperative.
- Undergraduate degree in EE/CS or other technical fields will be considered/valued, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are key.
- Sound legal and business knowledge in working on a broad spectrum of cases and counseling clients with respect to ongoing matters.
- Admission to a state bar is desired.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, February 19, 2020