Litigation Associate Attorney - Class Actions and Mass Torts – San Diego
- San Diego, CA
Litigation Associate Attorney – Consumer Class Actions and Mass Torts Litigation – Mid to Senior Level (San Diego)
One of our national law firms is seeking a 4th - 7th year level Consumer Class Actions and Mass Torts Litigation Associate for the San Diego office.
- Class Action and Mass Torts defense experience preferably at an AmLaw top 100 firm.
- Experience with product liability litigation
- Strong experience in managing discovery and writing briefs.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills are imperative.
- You will exercise sound legal and business knowledge in working on a broad spectrum of cases and counseling clients with respect to ongoing matters.
- Excellent communication skills are key: ability to attentively listen, actively engage, and concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for client matters will add to your success on our team.
- Strong academic credentials in law coursework at a top-tier law school are highly valued.
- Bar Admission in California is preferred but, not required for application to the position.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, March 17, 2020