Mid Level Corporate Paralegal
- Menlo Park, CA
Corporate Paralegal-Menlo Park, Ca
One of our globally ranked law firms is seeking a Mid-Level Corporate Paralegal to join their winning Emerging Companies practice, located in Menlo Park.
Compensation for the position is $95-$100k
- 1-4 years of paralegal or equivalent experience.
- A Bachelor's degree (and signed declaration if located in a California office), or paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program is required.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and possess the ability to work independently.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of state corporation laws and federal and state securities laws and regulations.
- Preparing and filing appropriate documents with the SEC (Section 16 filings, including Forms 3, 4 and 5, as well as applying for EDGAR filing codes, when necessary, and Form D and Schedules 13D/G).
- Drafting and arranging for UCC filings, amendments, extensions and terminations relating primarily to secured transactions, and conducting computerized lien searches.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Not the position you want? Check out our Website! Or forward me your resume and I will find you a place. (Alchemy Legal does not send your resume without your prior consent.)
Tuesday, March 26, 2019