Litigation Associate Attorney - Wage and Hour - Mid Level
- San Francisco, CA
One of our prestigious AmLaw 100 firms has an urgent need for a class of 2014 - 2016 Employment & Labor Associate to primarily work with their wage and hour team.
- The ideal candidate will have top academic credentials with 3 - 5 years of experience in:
- wage & hour class actions (class opposition strategy, fact development, briefing)
- providing high level counsel to clients on employment law compliance issues
- other employment-related litigation
- Strong writing and client advice and relations skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to manage litigation on a day-to-day basis; draft and argue substantive briefs and motions; and take depositions with limited supervision are required.
- Trial experience is a plus.
- Membership to the California Bar is required.
Wednesday, January 30, 2019