Litigation Attorney (Contentious Trust & Succession) - San Diego
- San Diego, CA
Litigation Associate Attorney (Contentious Trust & Succession) - San Diego, CA
We are working with a major law firm that seeks a highly motivated Litigation Associate Attorney for its Contentious Trust & Succession practice in the San Diego office. The associate will primarily work on trust and succession disputes and other fiduciary litigation, including disputes involving estate administration, elder abuse, accounting's, fiduciary duties, conservatorships, and creditor's claims. The associate will also work from time to time on other trust and estate administration or general commercial litigation matters. Ideal candidates will have at least some CTSG/ T&E litigation/probate experience.
- Strong academic credentials (JD required)
- 3-7+ years' experience as a litigation attorney (preferably within a Contentious Trusts group)
- Demonstrated ability to support more senior attorneys through trial
- Strong research, drafting, writing and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong project management ability; ability to balance many competing priorities
- Team Player
- Exposure to sophisticated trust, estate and fiduciary related litigation, probate administrations, will and trust contests, and conservatorships
- Experience with California probate courts
- Experience advising clients on risk assessment and counseling, alternative dispute resolution, and administrative proceedings
- Experience developing and cultivating client relationships
- Familiarity with strategic marketing initiatives a plus
- International experience a plus
- Writing and presentation skills and experience, including proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and trial and litigation related software programs a plus
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, November 18, 2019