Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney – Houston, TX (salary is probably $100k-$150k+)
Please note this is NOT an insurance defense position. This is mostly Commercial Litigation Defense.
A commercial litigation boutique with a nationwide practice, is seeking candidates for an attorney position in its Houston, TX office.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
· Current license to practice law in Texas;
· 1-6+ years of post-licensure state and federal commercial litigation experience;
· Outstanding legal research, writing and advocacy skills;
· Excellent academic credentials; and
· Desires to have contact with clients and build his or her own book of business.
Prior federal judicial clerkship experience is a plus.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement