Tax Attorney - NJ
- Cherry Hill, NJ
Tax Associate Attorney – Cherry Hill, NJ
We are working with a top mid-sized law firm that is seeking a Junior/Mid-level Tax Attorney with 2-4 years’ experience for its Tax and Corporate practice group. This person will be located primarily in the Cherry Hill office but may also work on occasion in the Philadelphia office. The ideal candidate should have tax research and planning experience within a law firm environment.
- 2 – 4 years direct experience in mid-size or large law firm environment.
- Direct experience in corporate tax matters, such as; formation, acquisition, disposition, and reorganization of business entities and financing needs.
- Trust and Estate planning and administration experience; gift tax and estate tax return experience.
- Research and analyze complex tax issues (individual and corporate).
- Tax controversy experience.
- Must have excellent academic credentials along with strong written and oral communication skills; organizational and analytical skills.
- LLM or pending preferred. NJ and PA bar required.
- Qualified candidates should forward resume, transcript and writing sample.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, November 19, 2019