- San Francisco, CA
Corporate Paralegal- San Francisco or Menlo Park, Ca
One of our nationally awarded law firms is seeking a corporate paralegal to join their office either in San Francisco or in Menlo Park. They are looking for someone for is willing to learn, personable, and who can adapt in a fast paced environment.
- 1-5+ years of experience in a major or mid-size law firm.
- Thorough knowledge of state corporation laws and federal and state securities laws and regulations.
- Preparing and filing appropriate documents with the SEC (Section 16 filings, including Forms 3,4, and 5, as well as apply EDGAR filing codes, when necessary, and Form D and Schedules 13D/G).
- Preparing closing checklists, coordinating closings, preparing signature pages and following up on post-closing items, including preparation of related closing indices and binders.
- Forming and maintaining various business entities including corporations and limited liability companies.
- Researching state corporate laws regarding foreign qualifications, blue sky compliance and other matters.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, October 15, 2019