Legal Support Specialist- San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA
Legal Support Specialist - San Francisco, CA
The Legal Support Specialist performs a variety of administrative support tasks for the assigned attorneys within the Litigation Practice Group. This position may perform additional duties and responsibilities relating to the Litigation Practice Group.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least two (2) years of related work experience
- Knowledge of court formatting and filing rules
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
As a Legal Support Specialist, you will:
- Assist with the preparation of court filings and organization of pleadings, memoranda, discovery and other legal documents
- Prepare, edit, proofread, and redline documents and correspondence for accuracy, grammar, and formatting
- Prepare client bills and related forms and arrange for expense advancement, reimbursement, and invoice payments
- Coordinate travel and meeting logistics, including scheduling, arranging video conferences, conferences calls, and conference rooms; requesting equipment and food and beverage orders; preparing presentation materials
- Open new client matters
- Organize and maintain attorney contacts and calendars
- Input, review, edit, and update attorney time entries and print reports
- Ensure all client communications are relayed accurately and timely
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files in accordance with Firm records retention policies
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, May 20, 2019