Private Client (Trusts/Estates) Attorney - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Private Client (Trusts/Estates) Attorney - San Francisco, CA
We are working with a major law firm that seeks a mid-level Private Client (Trusts/Estates) Associate Attorney for its San Francisco office. The focus of this role will be to work directly with and advise high net worth individuals and family businesses on tax, trust and estate and business succession matters.
- Strong academic credentials (JD required; LLM is a plus)
- Minimum 5-7+ years of relevant experience
- Strong drafting, writing, research and communication skills
- Experience drafting complex wills and trusts
- Experience drafting, explaining, recommending, and finalizing sophisticated wealth planning strategies and documents including Family Limited Partnerships, Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts, Dynasty Trusts, Insurance Trusts, Annual Exclusion Trusts, Directed Trusts, Sales to Defective Grantor Trusts, Buy-Sell Agreements, Decanting and Private Trust Companies in providing clients with long term wealth planning strategies
- Knowledge of and ability to research and apply rules governing income taxation of trusts and estates, gift tax return reporting, generation-skipping transfer (GST) tax and Chapter 14
- International experience a plus
- Strong project management, ability to balance a large number of competing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Ability to work directly with clients to establish, develop and maintain long-term relationships
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, November 18, 2019