Senior Financial Systems Support Analyst – DC
- Washington, DC
Senior Financial Systems Support Analyst – Washington, DC
We’re working with a major Am Law 100 firm that is seeking a Senior Financial Systems Support Analyst for its Washington, DC office. The Senior Financial Systems Support Analyst (Accounting Department) is responsible for general maintenance and end-user support for various financial software applications used throughout the Firm, inclusive of the Human Resources (HR) system.
This position functions as a lead for technical support and error resolution for more complicated matters, outstanding and unresolved, from the Helpdesk for 3E (accounting system), Workday (HR system), iTimekeep (mobile time entry system), IntApp Open (new matter intake system), and Chrome River (expense management and invoicing system). This position will assist with planning, testing, and end-user training for system implementations, and upgrades and new functionality releases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Information Systems, or any Business or Information Technology (IT) related concentration;
- 3-7+ years in job related role showing progressive growth in responsibilities.
- Experience supporting financial or HR related applications is required.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills. Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Proactive, possess written and oral communications skills to clearly and concisely summarize conclusions, and observer to senior/executive management.
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive and confidential information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software/Application Support: Assist with planning, development, and testing efforts for new software releases, system upgrades, and functionality enhancements.
- Gather and document business requirements and other technical specifications.
- Responsible for continued maintenance and development of the application to add new functionality and improve efficiencies.
- Contribute to system and process re-engineering efforts and assess downstream impacts of proposed changes.
- Assist with project management activities for projects across the various applications.
- Training/User Guide Development: Collaborate with the IT training group to develop user guides, videos and/or classroom materials and presentations for lawyers, administrative staff, and back-office users.
- Serve as subject matter expert and lead training efforts for new employees, refresher training for existing user base, and broader training for new releases and functionality.
- Customer Service/Production Support: Provide back-office and end-user support for software applications which will include researching and resolving problems, performing scheduled activities, and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet business requirements.
- Coordinate as needed with internal or external technical resources to secure resolution for more complex issues.
- Data Integrity/Management: Assist in maintaining the accuracy, integrity, and availability of the data contained in various applications.
- Evaluate security requirements against system configurations and assist in ensuring proper controls are in place to adequately secure confidential data.
- Process Improvement: Identify opportunities to increase automation, streamline reporting practices, improve accuracy, and reduce the amount of time required to complete specific tasks.
- Understand operational needs and recommend configurations to align to those requirements.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, February 17, 2020