Business, Property & Construction Attorney - San Diego
- San Diego, CA
Business, Property & Construction Attorney – San Diego
Congenial mid-sized and growing education law firm with statewide practice representing school and community college districts seeks an associate for its Business, Property and Construction Law Practice Group in its San Diego or Long Beach office.
Qualified candidates will have two to four years of experience handling transactional matters for educational or public entities, including the following qualifications:
- Property law experience, including drafting and negotiating leases, use agreements, purchase and sale agreements
- Public procurement/contract negotiation experience, including construction-related contracts, energy contracts, business and services agreements
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail, as well as the ability to work independently
- Excellent writing, research, and communication skills
- Flexibility, initiative, and desire to work on a broad variety of legal matters arising in representing public education entities
- Admission to the CA State Bar
- Litigation experience and prior school district representation a plus
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample (e.g., a brief, memorandum, or letter writing sample is preferred) along with salary expectations.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Recruiting / Account Management
Friday, February 7, 2020