Trusts and Estates Attorney – Sacramento, CA
We are seeking a full-time attorney with 5+ years of estate planning experience to join our estate planning department. The successful candidate must be versed in formulating estate plans for mid to high-net-worth clients and drafting revocable trusts and irrevocable trusts, as well as managing complex trust and estate administrations. Experience in drafting pleadings and making court appearances in estate and trust matters before the probate court is strongly preferred. The position requires superior analytical, communication, drafting, writing, and research skills, and the ability to work both independently and as a team member. The firm places a premium on career growth.
About the Candidate:
• Licensed to practice law in California
• Experience with Federal and California law
• Knowledge of and/or experience with generation-skipping transfer tax planning
• Knowledge of and/or experience with fiduciary income tax issues
• Experience in handling probate matters, including preparing and filing motions and trust litigation, preferred
• Demonstrated success in helping to build and manage client relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement