Trial and Dispute Resolution - Associate (Los Angeles)
We are working with a great law firm whose Trial and Dispute Resolution Practice Group is seeking to hire an associate with 3-5 years of complex litigation experience for its Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate should be driven to have a career in litigation, enjoy analyzing and strategizing on complex legal matters, have strong academic credentials, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. In addition, the ideal candidate’s experience should include:
• taking the lead on written discovery and depositions;
• negotiating with opposing counsel on litigation matters;
• appearing at case management conferences;
• preparing dispositive motions;
• drafting pleadings; and
• both planning for and participating in motions, trials or arbitrations.
Interest in and/or experience with construction litigation is a plus, but not a requirement. Candidates with a preference of working in Orange County also will be considered.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.