Associate Attorney, Workplace and Campus Investigations – San Diego, CA, Orange County, CA or Inland Empire
Midsized Law Corporation is dedicated to conducting workplace and Title IX campus investigations in California and Nevada. We are an enthusiastic, fun and collegiate group of attorneys and other legal professionals who value excellence and integrity. We have an immediate opening for an Associate Attorney in our San Diego office.
The successful candidate must have at least two years (2-8+) of experience practicing law in California. A background in employment, education, or administrative law is extremely desirable. Strong writing and analytical skills are essential to this position.
Required Traits: Strong writing skills; self-motivated; collaborative and team-oriented; flexible; dependable; detail-oriented; focused; organized; ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines; ability to assess facts with impartiality and eliminate personal biases; strong interpersonal and neutral interviewing skills; and, comfortable working in a small team environment.
• Draft detailed investigative reports, documents, and correspondence;
• Conduct investigations from intake to completion;
• Conduct witness interviews;
• Review, interpret, analyze and evaluate witness statements, documents and physical evidence collected during investigations;
• Review, summarize, create and organize legal documents and information;
• Travel frequently within California; and,
• May also perform other duties as appropriate to the skill, experience and education level of the candidate, and the needs of the Firm.
Qualifications: Licensed attorney for the State of California with at least two years of experience practicing law. A background in employment, education, or administrative law is highly desirable. Strong writing skills are essential.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement