Senior IT Trainer - LA
- Los Angeles, CA
Senior IT Trainer - Los Angeles, CA
One of our top law firm's is a leading international law firm with a diversified business practice representing commercial, industrial and financial enterprises both publicly and privately held. The Firm has a long history of social responsibility and supporting the communities in which our people live and work. The Senior IT Trainer designs, conducts and evaluates training programs for the Firm’s staff and attorneys. This position collaborates with Firm leadership to assess training gaps and develops new programs and resources to enhance the utilization of the Firm’s technology.
As a Senior IT Trainer, you will:
- Design, promote and deliver IT training and orientation programs to the Firm’s staff and attorneys
- Collaborate with IT and Firm leadership to identify and promote training priorities and strategies
- Analyze training program feedback, establish quality benchmarks and develop improvement strategies
- Create and implement e-Learning training programs and modules, including videos, reference guides and tips
- Collaborate with and lead project teams to test system upgrade functionality, create process manuals and develop training programs associated with business-critical, executive level projects
- Oversee the creation of training schedules, materials and reference guidelines, including visual aids, online learning modules, course handouts, communications and invitations
- Troubleshoot and provide end-user support related to software issues; track and resolve tickets in the service center system based on internal ticket resolution guidelines
- Engage new and existing vendors to identify and recommend enhancements to current technology systems and training methods
- Provide ongoing guidance and coaching to IT trainers to promote best practices
- Support Training Manager in the execution of staff development and projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five (5) years of related work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Advanced knowledge of eLearning software and on-line training tools
- Knowledge of desktop productivity software, including PDF, document management software and template and numbering tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong motivational and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to work flexible and/or fluctuating work hours
- Ability to work independently and under own direction and initiative
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, August 20, 2019