Biotech Patent Prosecution Agent - Junior to Senior - San Diego
- San Diego, CA
One of our prestigious AmLaw 100 firms seeks a Patent Prosecution Agent for their San Diego office.
- The ideal candidate will have 0 - 7 years of experience in the following areas:
- Preparation and prosecution of patent applications
- IP strategy and portfolio management
- Strong scientific background, at the graduate level, in the life sciences (immunology background, with cell and molecular biology experience, is preferred)
- Outstanding writing and analytical skills, and top academic credentials are essential
- USPTO Registration preferred, but not required
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Thursday, January 24, 2019