Associate Attorney (representing plaintiffs) – Glendale, CA
A growing law firm in the Los Angeles-area that specializes in complex litigation, including consumer and employment class and representative actions is seeking qualified attorneys.
The firm focuses on the prosecution of wage & hour, unfair business practice, discrimination, and false advertising matters in both state and federal Courts across California, and has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of tens of thousands of employees and consumers in California.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with an established firm in state and federal plaintiffs-side class action litigation, against regional, national, and Fortune 500 companies in a wide variety of industries.
All qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Licensed to practice law in California or pending admission to the California bar, 3-10+ years.
• Preferred: Experience in civil litigation, including experience in one or more of the following: discovery in the civil litigation context, oral advocacy and appearing in Court, motion practice, and taking/defending depositions
• Candidates must be able to travel occasionally.
• A positive attitude and interest in joining a highly successful firm and collegial group of 25+ attorneys dedicated to helping those who have experienced injustice in the workplace across California.
• The firm offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
• Benefits include partially paid top-tier health plan, 401(k) with employer match contribution, paid vacation, and potential bonus pay.
• Excellent opportunity for career growth, with professional development, including employer support for training, courses, and continuing education.
• Job Type: Full-time
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement