Real Estate Associate Attorney - Atlanta
- Atlanta, GA
Real Estate Associate Attorney - Atlanta, GA
One of our top law firm's is seeking a mid-level associate with excellent academic credentials to join its highly-regarded Real Estate practice. The person hired for this position will be part of a dedicated team and will support the practice by assuming such responsibilities as the following.
- Contributing to the coordination and closing of successful real estate transactions including acquisitions, dispositions and financings, debt and equity transactions and joint ventures
- Working on a broad range of complex commercial real estate transactions such as mortgage secured and mezzanine real estate financings, secured and unsecured syndicated loan facilities, assemblage and development of various commercial real estate projects--including office, retail, multifamily, student housing, energy and other product types, tax advantaged real estate transactions, and commercial leasing
- Helping build relationships with clients
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere while enjoying the benefits and resources of a large, international law firm.
- Has excellent written communication skills and an ability to produce written work product that is concise and effective
- Possesses strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of legal concepts
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to clearly communicate advice to clients and colleagues
- Embraces teamwork and values collaboration
- 2-6 years of commercial real estate and finance experience
- Previous law firm experience preferred
- Should be licensed and/or eligible to practice law in the State of Georgia and be in good standing
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, November 25, 2019