Legal Secretary - Long Beach
- Long Beach, CA
Legal Secretary - Multiple Locations (San Diego, Long Beach & San Francisco)
One of our Mid-sized and growing education law firm with statewide practice representing school and community college districts is seeking top-notch legal secretary candidates with 3 – 15 years of litigation and transactional experience in multiple locations.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, organized and have excellent follow through skills
- Able to work under pressure while managing multiple deadlines/priorities
- Accuracy, speed and professionalism a must
- Specialized secretarial degree, associate and/or bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated understanding of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint) and various legal software applications (including Compulaw); experience working with a document management system; and E-filing experience
- Must be able to coordinate complex scheduling for multiple individuals
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Experience in education law experience a plus
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Recruiting / Account Management
T: 775-338-6204 • [email protected]
www.alchemylegalrecruiting.com • https://www.facebook.com/alchemylegal/
Tuesday, March 5, 2019