Client Finance Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
One of our Large national firms is seeking driven and experienced candidates for the following position. If you’re someone who is looking toward the future, we’d love to hear from you.
Client Finance Analyst - San Francisco or Los Angeles, CA
The Client Finance Analyst is responsible for the management of Accounts Receivable, including developing and implementing strategies to maximize collections.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business.
- Minimum of three years of successful collections experience including extensive client contact in a professional services firm.
- Highly effective financial analysis, diagnostic, and problem solving abilities.
- Superior customer service experience and approach.
- Knowledge and understanding of various attorney practice areas and the general collection standards for each, as well as general business practices relating to credit, accounts receivable management, and accounts payable.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word required; experience with Aderant time and billing system a plus, and ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Sound business judgment with an understanding of financial systems and the changing role of technology to best manage the client accounting function.
- High energy, persuasive, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with outstanding follow through.
- Keen listener with ability to work independently and as part of a team and proactively leverage these skills to facilitate resolution of past due accounts.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while tracking extensive detail.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Friday, January 11, 2019