Sr. Civil Litigation Associate - Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa, CA
Sr Civil Litigation Associate - Costa Mesa
One of our International law firms seeks a highly driven Civil Litigation Associate with 6-10+ years of civil litigation experience to join their team in their Costa Mesa office.
- 6-10+ years’ civil litigation experience, including but not limited to employment, general liability and bad faith experience
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively and handle multiple priorities in a timely and professional manner.
- Active member of the State Bar of California
- Drafting and preparing pleadings, motions, and other litigation documents.
- Managing discovery, including taking/presenting witnesses for deposition.
- Providing professional liability coverage analyses to clients.
- Conducting legal research, analysis and writing.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits and 401k
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Discretionary Bonus Potential
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education and paid Association Fees
- Professional, but business casual work environment
For consideration and to hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, March 11, 2020